We Turn Technology Into An Asset Instead of a Headache
Since 1997 I've been making life easier for small business Owners and IT Managers by eliminating technical problems. Our typical customer has 5 to 50 workstations, is a professional service business, and relies heavily on computers, e-mail and the Internet for communication. Our clients hire us to support their network because they do not want to incur the overhead and cost of a full-time IT staff, and they don't want to burden their employees the responsibility of troubleshooting the company network.
We are most successful in working with clients that:
- Cannot afford to have computer problems interrupting their business.
- Demand support from a professional technician that is easy to reach, highly responsive, and that takes proactive responsibility for the security, reliability, and performance of their network.
- See technology as a power tool for increasing productivity and gaining competitive advantages.
- Want a technology partner that will act as a trusted advisor and seek to improve the position of their company in all areas.
- Is willing to invest in technology to improve communication and eliminate manual tasks.
Effective Computing is a Microsoft Partner and David Johnson is Microsoft Certified Professional. Our specialty is Small Business Server applied to small and mid-sized businesses.
Contact Us Today!
Simply contact us today to schedule a free, no obligation consultation. We will answer any questions you might have and show you how we can help you achieve results with your IT systems.
Copyright ©2006 Effective Computing, All Rights Reserved.